|Date:||Thu, May 17, 2001, 1:46pm (PDT+3)|
|Subject:||Thoughts To Live By|
l. Save the whales.......Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like.....Night
3. On the other hand.......You have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought.....It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. l00% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
8. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
9. He who laughs last.... thinks slowest.
l0. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
ll. The early bird may get the worm.... but the second mouse gets the
l2. I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
l3. Support bacteria....They're the only culture some people have.
l4. Monday is an awful way to spend l/7 th of your week.
l5. Change is inevitable.... except from a vending machine.
l6. Get a new car for your spouse....It'll be a great trade.
l7. Plan to be spontaneous....tomorrow.
l8. If you think nobody cares....
Try missing a couple of payments.
19. Okay, so what's the speed of dark?
20. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
21. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
22. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
23. Ambition is a poor excuse for lnot having enough sense to be lazy.
24. Hard work pays off in the future. ... Laziness pays off now.
25. Everyone has a photographic memory. .... Some just don't have film.